CODE OF CONDUCT
- This Code of Conduct applies to all participants, judges, advisors and staff involved in CoinParty.
- Like Bitcoin Cash, CoinParty is open to anyone to get involved. We encourage a diversity of people, skills and views.
- We will not tolerate toxic behaviour such as harassment, abuse or trolling. CoinParty is focussed on building positivity and forward progress within the BCH ecosystem. Specifically these behaviours include but are not limited to:
- vulgar or abusive verbal or written language,
- negative or demeaning comments regarding gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, age, socioeconomic status, ethnicity, physical appearance, race, religion,
- sharing sexual images or sexually suggestive material,
- intimidation, stalking, frequent unsolicited contact of any type, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- actions against the BCH ecosystem.
- Pseudonymity is allowed.
- Where possible, real-time communication between your team and other people involved in CoinParty should happen on the Bitcoin Unlimited slack within the official channels and your team channel.
- Each person who completes the CoinParty hackathon will receive a bursary of $50 for taking part.
- 'Completion' of the hackathon means to be part of a team that successfully submits a project on time.
- The bursary will be paid out within one week of completing the CoinParty hackathon.
- All prizes and bursaries will be paid out in the cryptocurrency Bitcoin Cash.
- All prizes will be paid out within one week of the end of the CoinParty hackathon.